15 Minutes with FIJA
26 October 2020
This short, weekly event features a quick 15-minute presentation from FIJA:
- to update you on recent jury-related news such as the status of trial by jury during the pandemic, court cases related to jury rights, legislation regarding trial by jury, etc., and
- highlight one FIJA project, resource, activity, etc.
We'll start on time, pack that 15 minutes with information, and then you can be on your way. Optionally, you can stick around for another 15 minutes for a quick Q&A session afterward.
Visit the main 15 Minutes with FIJA page to register for upcoming sessions.
Due to a recording error, there is no video available for this session.
- Breonna Taylor homicide grand jury updates
- First case we're aware of in which a juror has tested positive for COVID-19 occurred in Texas
- Status of trials by jury in courts around the country
- North Carolina
- FIJA Feature: Volunteers hosted a booth and shared FIJA information at the Consciousness & Psychedelics Conference Fall 2020 in Texas