FIJA Supply Shop
Click here for our selection of brochures available for purchase. Our stock includes:
- our new Guilty or Not Guilty? rack card
- our freshly-updated Your Jury Rights: True or False? full-color tri-fold
- our Fresh Air for Justice, Who Owns Your Body?, and Jury Protection for the Second Amendment full-color tri-folds
- our single-color quad-fold Primer for Prospective Jurors
- Jury Power Information Kits (JPIKs) that contain a selection of FIJA brochures and an informational letter
Due to high inventory, we are currently running a special on our Who Owns Your Body? brochures. Get these now for the lowest price of any of our brochures or rack cards!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Click here to pre-order FIJA's new apparel and accessory items featuring comic-book style "Jury Duty Is for Heroes" graphic designs on t-shirts, hoodies and a canvas tote bag. Choose from a variety of green and white t-shirts, green hoodies, and a canvas tote bag with green trim.
Pre-orders accepted online through March 9. After that, we will have only a very small inventory on hand in limited sizes, styles, and quantity. Don't delay! Place your order during the pre-order period to ensure you get the items you want.
Click here for other publications available for purchase. These include the Citizens Rule Book, The Lysander Spooner Reader, and essay-length booklets containing Lysander Spooner's Trial by Jury, Chapter 1, Harvey Wysong's The Jury's Business Is Justice, and former Washington State Supreme Court Justice William Goodloe's Jury Nullification: Empowering the Jury as the Fourth Branch of Government.
All our remaining Know Your Rights and We Are Everywhere T-shirts are currently available at rock bottom prices covering our shipping costs only as we clear our old inventory in preparation for new designs! Limited sizes and quantities are available on a first-come, first-served basis.