What's New on the FIJA Website?
Jury Rights Day
- Learn about Jury Rights Day, FIJA's signature day of education, and how you can get involved
- For a limited time, you can get a FREE Jury Rights Day event kit if you are hosting a Jury Rights Day event
- New case file on the famous John Peter Zenger jury nullification trial
- Key Jury Legislation in 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions—look for new questions and answers
- An Evening with FIJA—an in-depth, in-person, educational experience with FIJA
- Flat Smilie Project—join activists nationwide in fun challenges
- T-shirt and Swag Design Contest—enter your design by 31 May 2019
- Jury Power Information Kits
Latest News & Updates
On this day in 1774, John Jay penned a fiery address to the people of Great Britain regarding jury rights. Read the address!
The Michigan Supreme Court has granted leave for Keith Wood to appeal his false jury tampering conviction for sharing FIJA brochures on the public sidewalk near the Mecosta County Courthouse.