What's New on the FIJA Website?
Jury Rights Day
- Learn about Jury Rights Day, FIJA's signature day of education, and how you can get involved
- For a limited time, you can get a FREE Jury Rights Day event kit if you are hosting a Jury Rights Day event
- New case file on the famous John Peter Zenger jury nullification trial
- Key Jury Legislation in 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions—look for new questions and answers
- An Evening with FIJA—an in-depth, in-person, educational experience with FIJA
- Flat Smilie Project—join activists nationwide in fun challenges
- T-shirt and Swag Design Contest—enter your design by 31 May 2019
- Jury Power Information Kits
Latest News & Updates
It is with great sadness that we share with you that long-time FIJA Alaska state contact and juror rights educator Frank Turney has passed away.
On this day in 1774, John Jay penned a fiery address to the people of Great Britain regarding jury rights. Read the address!