What's New on the FIJA Website?
- Spring 2019 Fundraiser—help us reach our $25000 goal
- An Evening with FIJA—an in-depth, in-person, educational experience with FIJA
- Flat Smilie Project—join activists nationwide in fun challenges
- T-shirt and Swag Design Contest—enter your design by 31 May 2019
- Jury Power Information Kits
Latest News & Updates
The Second Circuit heard arguments in the case of United States v. Manzano regarding the issue of whether or not a judge can allow evidence to be presented to the jury during a criminal trial regarding the mandatory minimum penalty at stake in the case. FIJA has filed an amicus brief in the case.