If you would like to support FIJA with a donation to our year-end campaign, please click the green DONATE NOW button in the sidebar to the left.
Recent News and Updates
● My Birthday Wish List for FIJA!
● Alabama Set to Kill a Man Against His Jury’s Wishes
● How Jury Nullification Contributed to Emancipation (and How Government Tried to Thwart It)
● Trial by Jury Crucial in Malheur Refuge Occupation Acquittals
● Another Threat of Illegal Arrest at Denver Courthouse
FIJA works to:
• Inform potential jurors of their traditional, legal authority to refuse to enforce unjust laws
• Inform potential jurors that they cannot be required to check their consciences at the courthouse door
• Inform potential jurors that they cannot be punished for their verdicts
• Inform everyone that juror veto—jury nullification—is a peaceful way to protect human rights against corrupt politicians and government tyranny