What's New on the FIJA Website?
Jury Rights Day
- Learn about Jury Rights Day, FIJA's signature day of education, and how you can get involved
- For a limited time, you can get a FREE Jury Rights Day event kit if you are hosting a Jury Rights Day event
- New case file on the famous John Peter Zenger jury nullification trial
- Key Jury Legislation in 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions—look for new questions and answers
- An Evening with FIJA—an in-depth, in-person, educational experience with FIJA
- Flat Smilie Project—join activists nationwide in fun challenges
- T-shirt and Swag Design Contest—enter your design by 31 May 2019
- Jury Power Information Kits
Latest News & Updates
The Second Circuit heard arguments in the case of United States v. Manzano regarding the issue of whether or not a judge can allow evidence to be presented to the jury during a criminal trial regarding the mandatory minimum penalty at stake in the case. FIJA has filed an amicus brief in the case.