Join us in celebrating Jury Rights Day nationwide!
Request your FREE Jury Rights Day Event Kit.
Recent News and Updates
● New Hampshire HB 1270: Is It a Jury Nullification Bill?
● Felony Charge Dropped, Misdemeanor Still in Play
● SCOTUS Justice Sotomayor Favors Jury Nullification
● Supreme Court Ruling in Hurst v. Florida Preserves Jury Rights
● Juror Rights Educators Triumph AGAIN in Denver
FIJA works to:
• Inform potential jurors of their traditional, legal authority to refuse to enforce unjust laws
• Inform potential jurors that they cannot be required to check their consciences at the courthouse door
• Inform potential jurors that they cannot be punished for their verdicts
• Inform everyone that juror veto—jury nullification—is a peaceful way to protect human rights against corrupt politicians and government tyranny