15 Minutes with FIJA
19 October 2020
This short, weekly event features a quick 15-minute presentation from FIJA:
- to update you on recent jury-related news such as the status of trial by jury during the pandemic, court cases related to jury rights, legislation regarding trial by jury, etc., and
- highlight one FIJA project, resource, activity, etc.
We'll start on time, pack that 15 minutes with information, and then you can be on your way. Optionally, you can stick around for another 15 minutes for a quick Q&A session afterward.
Visit the main 15 Minutes with FIJA page to register for upcoming sessions.
- Two Cases of False Statements Made by Prosecutors to Juries
- Federal Judge Dismisses Indictment Against a Newport Beach Physician
- Second Grand Juror from the Breonna Taylor Homicide Grand Jury Comes Forward
- FIJA Feature: Your Jury Rights: True or False? Quiz