Mark Iannicelli was arrested on 27 July 2015 at the Lindesy-Flanigan Courthouse in Denver, Colorado where he was allegedly handing out flyers informing people of jurors’ right to conscientiously acquit by way of jury nullification. He was charged with seven counts of felony jury tampering as outlined in the Complaint and Information document attached under Case Documents below. He is scheduled to appear in Denver County Court on 11 August 2015 to be formally advised of the charges.
● Denver DA Press Release, 30 July 2015 (.pdf)
● Complaint and Information and Statement of Probable Cause (.pdf)
● Occupier Mark Iannicelli charged with jury tampering for distributing fliers about jury nullification at courthouse
● Man Arrested, Charged with Multiple Felonies for Telling Jurors About Their Rights
● Denver DA charges man with tampering for handing out jury nullification flyers
photo credit: Janet Matzen